Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I'd love to quit my job and travel, but.. - Shivom Oza

Ever heard of people who quit their corporate jobs to travel around the world? Their blogs feature wondrous stories, photographs & videos that encapsulate their nomadic life. I've daydreamed about resigning, packing my bags and setting off to Romania/Cambodia/Bolivia/Guatemala, while waiting for the Churchgate local.

However, like money makes the world go round, it is what makes you go around the world as well. I wonder how these people manage their expenses.

I can't wait to take the plunge, but looking at the trends in salaries at Indian workplaces - I might have to buy a lottery ticket soon.

Shivom Oza

4 comments:

  1. Good one Shivom. May be you can look for a job that involves intense travelling ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Story. Very well written Shivom!

    ReplyDelete